20090812

Maybe Tomorrow

KJ forgave me. Probably easier than I would have had I been in his pod. Maybe my life isn't completely broken after all?

I went out on a roam. Debes was FC. KJ flew alongside. It was good. Very good.

It felt almost liberating to take risks. To get stuck in. Be reckless. I was side-scouting and thus late to get to a gate, so I got to solo a Hurricane in my Vagabond class ship "Live Fast or Die Young". The Hurricane had escaped the rest of the fleet after they had badly damaged it, but it was a close run thing between my damage output and the gate guns shooting at me.

I killed it. The gate guns hammering my shields to about 10%... it was exhilarating.

I'm trying to get back to old habits. Lifting weights. Shooting. Flying regularly. Doing things other than haunting the bars thinking.

But I don't want to give up all the things I've discovered. I don't want to be the same as I was. Before Cia.

I don't want to be alone forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment