20090806

111.08.05

I spent the day feeling good, if somewhat distracted. Cia said she'd be in the Bazaar shopping, and perhaps we could meet there?

Camille and Cia were shopping for furnishings for their new home. Cia was picking pieces that didn't burn the retina. Camille thought they were boring, and that people who disagreed with her were stupid. Cia played the trump card that she had the wallet access and Camille got grumpy.

Camille started explaining to me how Cia was being stupid by not carrying out her plan to make billions of isk and use the money to put TCMCs in everyones heads.

Cia went white and stumbled away. I think the idea of TCMCs makes her remember her father.

Camille's been hurt and scared. She knows that guards don't always work, that you can't trust many people, can't actually be safe. Her solution is to put TCMCs in everyone's heads, so she can stop them hurting her or Cia ever again. I told her that won't work, there's too many people.

I told Cia that Camille needs help. Like the help the clan gives ex-soldiers. And maybe - maybe Cia needs that as well.

Cia shook her head and told me all she needs is time. That she's getting someone for the crew, and Camille, but she doesn't need it herself.

Why don't I believe her?

No comments:

Post a Comment