20090808

111.08.08

Cia got drunk last night. She was upset - about kin, about me I think, about her father definitely. About choices. About who counts as kin. Amieta tried ordering her watered drinks, and she reacted by drinking faster.

Ami was called away on business, leaving Silver and Cia and me. Cia was really hurting.

I felt useless. There was nothing I could say, everything I tried seemed either to make things worse, or have no effect.

Silver talked her through it. Got her to some peace. She left looking not as pained.

Afterwards he asked if I was involved with Ms Roth...

I had to say I wasn't sure. I hope so.

I know I've hurt her, but I'm not even completely sure how. I've tried to say I'm sorry, but she won't even admit that there's anything to apologise for.

I have to hope she'll sort it out herself, and let me know when I can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment