20090823

Icehouse

Silver sent me a mail asking for a meeting, with the title "Flowers". I suggested a public place and he agreed.

We met at the Shackled Amarr. He was concerned about our working relationship, and felt that it was inappropriate for me to be sending him flowers.

Wait, what?

I showed him the card that had been attached to the flowers he sent me, and he claimed not to have seen it before. We both had flowers and neither of us sent them. He hadn't seen the tabloid article either.

I think the tabloids are setting us up somehow.

KJ came in looking furious again and started drinking at the bar. After my last attempt at talking to him when he's like this, I suggested Silver try to calm him down.

And that we not be seen leaving together.

While I was looking around for reporters or bugs, I saw Cia in one of the booths. She saw me and hid.

Normal. Yeah, right.

She's running a mission op this afternoon. I can't face that.

No comments:

Post a Comment