20100223

Very little fruit is forbidden

Nelle had a business meeting, talking to some mineral suppliers. It seemed to involve a lot of drinking.

She called me after she was done, and invited me over. We sat on the couch for a while with her curled up in my arms talking. I asked her if we were officially "together" now, and she smiled and said yes, she thought so.

We talked a lot. She seems very happy when she's with me. I wanted to know what the rules were. If some cute young thing tries to drag me home, is that a problem? Not that that's very likely, but I wanted to know.

She said it wasn't a problem unless I'd already said I was going to be with her that night. Then she looked slyly at me and said Unless you wanted to try a threesome.

I must have looked surprised, because she laughed at me.

I thought about it seriously, and I told her I didn't want to, because it would feel like I wouldn't be paying either of them as much attention as they deserved. I must have said something right, because she looked at me like I'd just given her something precious.

She said something about Sonja being right. And she held me like she didn't want me to get away.

Luckily, I wasn't trying to.

1 comment:

  1. Probably just as well on the threesome front. Rocius is a really, really big guy...

    ReplyDelete