20100215

Life during wartime


Gottii didn't die. They stabilised him and clone jumped him out. New Clone. Younger look. He looks older though. More serious. Maybe a reminder that immortality doesn't mean that you can't die can make you more serious.

I tracked down an anomaly in our mining system for the miners. I can be useful without having to learn to mine.

Some guy tried to bounce me in a mission in Lustrevik. Twice. The second time I popped him. He showed up later in a typhoon wanting a kill. But I laughed and docked.

Another guy tried to aggress Ciarente, and a bunch of us landed on him. Got point and rounds on target but he extended and got away in low armour.

They're getting more aggressive, trying to taunt people into engaging. We can play that game too.

Matariki saw Jonny. Spent most of the day somewhere in Placid talking. She seems subdued, but when I asked said that they were continuing. That maybe they'd sorted some stuff out that needed to be sorted.

I talked with Bacchanalian - he tried to turn the tables and interrogate me about what EM wants. To figure out a way that we're the bad guys. I think I got our purpose across, and he admitted we're better than CVA, but that's hardly a good starting point, since he's shooting at CVA.

Bacchanalian blew up an EM pilot recently. Altaen. killed his Rupture, and then his pod. Bacch asked if we thought Altaen would want his corpse back.

It's such an odd question. I've been killed ... oh, half a dozen times. I have no idea where the remains are. What happened to them.

If I could, would I want them back? How strange would it be looking at the vacuum frozen face of your own corpse.

Matariki's laughing at a tabloid article about me. I have a new corp title "Relationship counsellor". Maybe that explains why Veranon called me. Siohban insulted someone in Gradient and was told she wasn't welcome. She's going back to Caldari space, and asked Veranon to come with her. To be with her. He kissed her goodbye and wished her a safe trip.

Then he called me to ask for advice. He's still worried about her, but he can't go back to the State.

I don't know what she was trying to do. She was so good at manipulating people, and then seems to have botched a couple of things really badly.

Nelle's back in Providence. Planning and scouting for a patrol she's going to lead. I still think it's a stupid campaign, and I don't need to go to nullsec again; but I want to be there; flying with her.

Her favourite colour is red.

No comments:

Post a Comment