20100213

The first of a million kisses?

Carinelle and I had another date. We were going to go out, but she was tired. It's been a hard week for her.

So I cooked her dinner, and didn't burn it. She sat and sipped a beer and watched me, and we talked. We talked about all sorts of things. She asked about Morar, and I told her about Vikarion.

We talked about Anuko. We talked about BT. We talked about Gina. Nelle thinks Gina's her sister, or maybe half-sister. A slave of an Amarrian pilot called Grrr.

We talked about relationships I know I can't keep you forever. You need a proper Sebiestor wife that gives you children someday.

My Aunties want there to be children. I don't have to be married for that.

I explained clan politics a bit. How Atamahara is matrilocal, that as a pilot, I'm an asset of value, and how if I get married it will probably be for political reasons. Maybe they'd prefer me not to get married.

So, what was that you were going to say about keeping me forever?

Well I might be tempted, ... if it turns out this ain't just a temporary crush.

I'm... I'm not running away from the idea.

And I'm not. It's a blur, a thrill. It's warm and comfortable, and a little bit scary. And I feel at peace when she's in my arms.

But she doesn't really know me. Nor I her.

So, what's your favourite colour? ...

No comments:

Post a Comment