20100213

It's a nice day to start again

Well, the Morar Shitstorm hit. Seems like some people don't want him to join ReAwakened, and I don't really blame them. Arkady let me know some more information, and I'm less and less comfortable about it all.

Cia still wants it though, and I can't really bring myself to deny her. If it goes wrong, I hope it doesn't do too much damage.

Jonny asked Mata to marry him. She's conflicted. Jonny doesn't really want to be part of the clan, and so she doesn't really know what would be different from what she has now. So many of the marriages we see around fail so quickly that it doesn't seem to be any sort of guarantee of a longer lasting relationship, at least not for pod-pilots.

Maybe it's something he wants because he can see her drifting away and he's trying to hold on? He doesn't seem spend as much time with her any more. Maia is born, and that tie has become less to Mata than it was, since she gave Maia to the clan.

He's invited her away to Placid for a surprise. She's nervous.

What will Jonny do if she says no?

No comments:

Post a Comment