20091002

Sparring

Sarakai is fast. I kind of knew she would be, but she's faster than that. Still, I actually made her work up a sweat to put me down. She was using lots of low kicks to feel out my defences, and I was moving away to get a feel for how fast she is. I tried a counter-attack flurry one time, and didn't quite connect, and I only just deflected her riposte.

I thought she was getting tired, so I let her strike, deflected it, and tried to body slam her while fending off the other hand. Missed it just, and she followed up with a leg hook that dropped me.

I have quite a bruise over my heart.

While I was rubbing the bruise she saw some of my tattoos and asked about them, so I showed her. I told her what they all mean. That it's a reminder that I'm part of Paiho.

She said she liked them, and told me she had two tattoos. One of which was a small Guristas tattoo and the other was some facial nano-tattoos, which she's never seen. They only show when she's really angry or upset. I think she keeps herself so under control that they never show.

I asked where the rabbit tattoo was. She smiled and said I'd have to use my imagination. She did infiltration for the Guristas and if it had been seen she would have been in big trouble. that doesn't leave too many places...

Sara's going to pick somewhere to have dinner and let me know. I'm rather looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment