20090915

Aiming high

Jonny wants to shoot a Titan. There's a Caldari one parked over Caldari prime in Luminaire. It's supporting the oppression of the Gallente population on Caldari Prime. So he wants to shoot it.

We have a war coming, so I moved a Typhoon down now instead of waiting for the day. While I was there, I thought I'd drop in on the Athena again.

It was less tense. Zagamesh was the only one there. He said he didn't really care about the issue on the weekend. If Jonny was going to come in and wave his dick around, he had to expect to get shit for it.

That wasn't what I thought had happened, but I kept my mouth shut. I asked after Saigan Lazuli, since he had seemed more rational. Zagamesh said that Saigan had left STRIX, so his opinion didn't count for anything.

I decided STRIX aren't worth following up. They don't seem like people one could negotiate with. Their CEO at least doesn't seem completely sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment