20100602

Behind a wall that's made of stone

I've been back a few days now. There were some changes while I was gone. I haven't had a chance to talk to Eva or KJ about things.

Gottii got made a Director. Good for him. I haven't really had a chance to talk with him either. It's like whenever he's around he disappears off with Matariki.

Matariki has got some healing nanites injected. I think Gottii is hitting her. But she seems smitten, and she's an adult. It's depressing though, since I thought she'd never let that happen. I'm a bit disappointed in Gottii really.

Morar appears to be doing recruitment interviews. Things are still tense with Gradient over him as far as I can tell, but nobody is talking about it. I'm not really happy about that. Especially the level of WTF I'm getting when people ask me if I know.

Caellach got paid 50m by Eva for breaking ROE by shooting a Concord officer who later turned out to be a Sansha spy.

Sansha attacks seem to have dropped off. Looks like I missed them completely. I feel slightly guilty for being relieved they haven't attacked Matar.

Ivan got booted from Re-Awakened, but I'm not sure why. Being rude to Eva I think. I saw him in a EM fleet since then, as a Sebiestor Tribe representative, so it's not Alliance wide.

We have a war. They're arrogant and rude, and smack terribly in local when we go past (I mean, of very low quality). I think we're going to keep shooting them until they leave the republic or stop pirating.

Amarrian militia are pushing the Tribal Liberation Front back. The hero of Lantorn is fighting for the Amarr now.



No comments:

Post a Comment