20100521

Barefoot she dances in the rain

Matariki danced for the clans.

Ko Braya watched.

It's been a long time since I've seen her dance. I used to tease her about it. Do deformed scorpion, it's my favourite but now she moves with a grace and beauty that I envy.

It didn't hurt that she was practically naked. There was a certain section of the audience that was very appreciative.

Now she's been recognised as a teacher of dance. She's young for that.

It made me think; what have I done? What skills do I have that I can pass on to the next generation of the clan?

I shot expert with a pistol once. I can still move quietly through a forest at need. There are better than me at both in the clan though.

Maybe I should work on getting some skills that are more useful for the clan.

No comments:

Post a Comment