20100130

Beside you while you sleep

There's a pleasure that I get from watching people sleep. Especially women *. There's a relaxation in their face that makes them more beautiful, and a peace that comes from the rhythm of their breathing.

It's been a long time since I felt that. Cia never stayed; never let me see her completely relaxed.

Carinelle did. She was sad and lonely, and tired. And I asked her to stay. Well, offered to let her have the bed while I slept on the couch. But she argued for a bit, and we ended up sharing the bed. She fell asleep almost as soon as her head hit the pillow, and I got to enjoy watching her breathe.

I fell asleep next to her. That's not something I've done often before, and I woke up with her snuggled up tight against me; warm and soft; looking young and beautiful with her makeup off, and tired - drained maybe.

She woke up after 6 or 7 hours sleep, and smiled. She kissed me, and offered more; but I wasn't sure. We talked about what we wanted.

Nelle's a bit confused and lonely I think. Maybe she wanted to distract herself with someone. I could have been that someone. She says she doesn't want to hurt me.

How did I feel? I wanted her, but it felt better not to. I want to be her friend more than anything else. I'd offered her a place to sleep, just sleep. And doing more would have made the offer cheaper - just a pickup line; not an offer of comfort from a friend who wasn't trying to get into her pants.

That was before I discovered that she wasn't wearing any.

She kissed me again, and it was... nice. Exciting. Lustful. And then she said I had no idea how hard this was; she got up; got dressed; Kissed me on the top of my head and left with a smile.

She called me later; to tell me that she'd enjoyed it; didn't regret staying, and joked about regretting leaving.

We're going to do dinner next week. Talk. See what happens.

* (Men seem to just drool into their pillows)

No comments:

Post a Comment