20100725

Then you really might know what it's like

What would I do, if I found out my CEO was working for the Amarr. Betraying our people even as they pretended to lead the defence of the Republic.

It's hard to say.

I talked to a woman who said she killed her CEO. She'd been in an impossible situation, and she'd fought to stay alive. And now she can't go home. And the man, and woman, who put her in that situation; she killed them too.

So now STRIX is no more, betrayed from the top, and she's in EM. SoERR take in Federation loyalists who can't stay in the Fed any more.

She said that Gerrard or Arthur, or other SoERR pilots would vouch for her. I asked if they would have vouched for Zagamesh too?

She shrugged and said she wasn't sure. She didn't look like she needed me to believe her, or perhaps she was so hurt that she didn't care if I believed her.

I don't think she is a spy. I think she's someone who needs to find something to believe in again.

Maybe we're it.

No comments:

Post a Comment