20100715

It's been one week since you looked at me, threw your arms in the air and said I'm crazy

It's been one week since I joined Gradient. It is both the same and different from what I expected. I'm spending more time with Nelle, which is great, and flying more.

It feels strange being the newcomer; the prospect. But it means I can look at things again, and try to learn them anew. I've started learning industry. Gradient is amongst other things, a very strong industrial corp, and they do it by having everyone do a little bit. So I'm learning my part.

I've been asked a few times why I left ReAw. I've heard a few comments about Re-Aw, but mostly they... We seem to look at them like a slightly disreputable cousin, who we love dearly, but who irritates us from time to time.

I miss Re-Awakened. I feel in some ways like I ran out on them, but in others like I didn't really have a choice.

Gradient feels like a place I can be useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment