20100415

Putty in her hands

Cia's lost a crew-member - her psychiatrist, Dr Valhiri Akhel. Dr Akhel went off to Arzad for some reason, and appears to have been captured by persons unknown.

Arzad is currently pretty hot as far as the faction war goes.

Gottii is concerned. He thinks that Cia will have told Dr Akhel all the things that Gottii told her. Or if she didn't, that Dr Akhel will have been able to discern things about Cia from observation that would be very useful to an enemy. That Cia would be putty in the hands of a Mary psy-ops team that had access to Dr Akhel.

For Fuck's Sake. Cia would be putty in the hands of anyone who said the right things, things like "I was wrong, I'm sorry about threatening your sister, I'm trying to change, please help me Cia".

This is not significantly more of a threat than anything else, and anyway, I'm not a director any more. What does he expect me to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment