20091126

The burdens of leadership

Being promoted isn't all good. People are looking to me to organise things. Asking me for things to do.

I'm setting up some manufacturing, if you can say I'm setting it up when I don't actually do any of the manufacturing. And people seem to be getting involved. I just need to keep thinking of things they can help with faster than they can do them. Sometimes it feels like it would be easier to do it myself than get organised enough to delegate it.

The Privateers withdrew their half of the mutual war, and they're very hard to find in the Republic now. The war should end in a couple of days. Without targets, I'm not too disappointed.

Cia is looking better. I don't know if that's just a new clone or whether Nerila has made progress. Cia has announced a mission op for the weekend, so she might be feeling better, but it might just be that the war will be over.

Saw Sarakai for the first time in a few weeks. Must schedule tea sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment